Grow With Us
Find out the story behind the development of World's First Phyllanthus Niruri Standardized Extract
career in nova
They say that people make a company what it is. It is certainly true in our case. We do not forget how we got to where we are today - and that is just part of what makes working with us so special.
Whether you choose an opportunity in research and development, manufacturing, marketing or sales, you will contribute to the next generation of healthcare - the breakthroughs that will make better health a reality for generations to come.
Now we are expanding and are looking for suitable people with talent and right attitude to grow with us:
Career in Nova
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing,
- Assisting in developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Assisting in creating and posting social media content.
- Providing consultations to our customers via phone, WhatsApp and Facebook messenger.
- Providing timely and accurate replies to customers’ enquiries.
- Providing wellness consultation for a customer.
- Consistently providing excellent customer service to further strengthen the customer relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
You’ll also be expected to have the following,
- Prior experience can be a plus, but a good attitude coupled with the willingness to learn and adapt is more important.
- Respect for people and ideas.
- Good English writing skills is a must. An ability to write in Bahasa Melayu and/or Mandarin is a plus-point.
- Organized and have good attention to detail.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Responsible for the operation and everyday inspection of the company's tire steam boiler system.
- Familiar with the operation and safe operation rules of fuel oil steam boiler.
- Good communication, good health and willing to work overtime.
- At least SPM.
- Hold the Boiler Men operation certificate grade 1 or grade 2.
- 21-40 years old.
Fill in the form to keep in touch.