Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft BunDiabetic-Friendly White soft bun
Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft Bun is clinically tested low GI 35. It is the perfect healthy snack for people who love the convenience of a grab-and-go smooth, soft bun. This bun offers 5 benefits: i) Maintain a healthy sugar level, ii) Stay full for longer and control cravings, iii) Control body weight, iv) Provide sustained energy, and v) Promote good heart health. When you enjoy eating Healthy Joy, you will also enjoy better health every day.
1 Bun: RM3.10
Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft Bun is baked with high-quality wheat flour with slow-carb technology and heart-healthy omega-9 oil. The bun is enriched with vitamins Bs plus minerals and purposefully created for people who want the wholesome goodness of a grab-and-go bun in a soft and smooth texture.
- Low GI 35 keeps blood sugar stable.
- Baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil
- High in fiber that keeps the gut moving and prevents constipation.
- Enriched with energy-promoting nutrients vitamin Bs, calcium and magnesium.
- Suitable for: People who care about healthy blood sugar and heart health, weight-watchers, busy working adults, and school-going children.
Wheat Flour, High Oleic Acid Sunflower Oil, Fiber (Wheat Fiber, Polydextrose, Guar Gum), Water, Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Yeast, Emulsifiers (Mono-Diglycerides, Lecithin), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
|Serving Size: 55g|
|Nutrients||Per Serving (55g)|
|- Comprising of: sugar||1.2 g|
|- Saturated fat||0.33 g|
|- Monounsaturated fat||3.19 g|
|- Polyunsaturated fat||0.44 g|
|Trans fat||0 mg|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||3.3 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.83 mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||3.3 mg|
Healthy Joy Slow Carb Bread is delicious on its own or can be enjoyed with your favourite spreads, including toppings like fruits, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Keep bread in a cool, dry place with tight packaging to slow the staling process and avoid contamination.
- For prolonged storage, keep bread in the freezer at -18°C immediately upon purchase. It can last for 10 days from the manufacturing date. You should toast or heat it up before eating.