Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft Loaf 300gDiabetic-Friendly White Soft Loaf
Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft Loaf is clinically tested low GI 35. It is perfect for sharing with the family at breakfast and just about any time of the day. This bread offers 5 benefits to you: i) Maintain a healthy sugar level, ii) Stay full for longer and control cravings, iii) Control body weight, iv) Provide sustained energy, and v) Promote good heart health. When you enjoy eating Healthy Joy, you will also enjoy better health every day.
1 Loaf x 300 Gram: RM10.65
Healthy Joy Slow-Carb White Soft Loaf 300g is baked with high-quality wheat flour with slow-carb technology and heart-healthy omega-9 oil. Every slice is enriched with vitamins Bs plus minerals and purposefully created for people who want the wholesome goodness of soft white bread in a soft and smooth texture.
- Low GI 35 keeps blood sugar stable.
- Baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil
- High in fiber that keeps the gut moving and prevents constipation.
- Enriched with energy-promoting nutrients vitamin Bs, calcium and magnesium.
- Suitable for: People who care about healthy blood sugar and heart health, weight-watchers, busy working adults, and school-going children.
Wheat Flour, High Oleic Acid Sunflower Oil, Fiber (Wheat Fiber, Polydextrose, Guar Gum), Water, Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Yeast, Emulsifiers (Mono-Diglycerides, Lecithin), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
|Serving Size: 37.5g (1 slice)|
|Nutrients||Per Serving (37.5g)|
|- Comprising of: sugar||0.8 g|
|- Saturated fat||0.23 g|
|- Monounsaturated fat||2.1 g|
|- Polyunsaturated fat||0.3 g|
|Trans fat||0.00 mg|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||2.25 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.56 mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||2.25 mg|
Healthy Joy Slow Carb Bread is delicious on its own or can be enjoyed with your favourite spreads, including toppings like fruits, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Keep bread in a cool, dry place with tight packaging to slow the staling process and avoid contamination.
- For prolonged storage, keep bread in the freezer at -18°C immediately upon purchase. It can last for 10 days from the manufacturing date. You should toast or heat it up before eating.