Lipiros (60's)The Natural Way To Manage Cholesterol
Lipiros is a combination of Red yeast rice and Roselle extract. They work synergistically to manage cholesterol and maintain healthy blood vessels. The Red yeast rice in Lipiros is standardized to contain 1% Lovastatin, giving you the certainty of dose in every tablet. This also allows you to accurately adjust the dose according to your needs. Lipiros is also free from the kidney-toxin, citrinin, hence giving you an extra peace of mind every time you take it. Standardized extracts Citrinin free Measurable dosage
60 Tablets: RM73.30
Red yeast rice has been used for centuries in China as both food and medicine. It is made by fermenting a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus over red rice. Standardization of red yeast rice has allowed it to be used in a more responsible manner because it contains chemicals that are similar to prescription statin medication which is used for cholesterol management.
Each tablet contains:
|Semen monascus purpureus (Red yeast rice) extract|
|(1% Lovastatin)||350 mg|
|Calyx hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle) standardized extract|
|(1% Anthocyanins)||100 mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily at night, after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains naturally occurring Lovastatin.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.
- Do not take this product if you are already on statin products (Lovastatin, Atorvastatin, Fluvastatin, Pravastatin, Simvastatin, Rosuvastatin etc).
- If you experience any allergic reactions or side effects such as lethargy, body and muscle aches, please stop using this product.
- Concurrent use of fibrates may cause severe myositis and myoglobinuria.
- This is a traditional preparation.