Motirex (30's)Naturally Restoring The Rhythm of Your Gut
Motirex is a good combination of Phyllanthus niruri (known as dukung anak) and Camellia sinensis (known as green tea) as a natural approach towards a good rhythm of your gut, by increasing the growth of good gut bacteria and promote a good intestinal motility.
30 Tablets: RM38.90
The discovery of natural compounds like green tea and phyllanthus comes as an alternative in managing loose stool. Phytonutrients such as flavonoids and tannins in Phyllanthus niruri and the polyphenol content in Camellia sinensis are believed to help restore your body’s natural rhythm and provide you relief.
- Small tablet size makes it easy to swallow
- Light and small easily fits into your pocket
Each tablet contains:
|Phyllanthus niruri standardized extract EPN 797 (Standardized to contain 4% corilagin and 18% total flavonoids)||100 mg|
|Camellia sinensis standardized extract (50% polyphenols)||50 mg|
Adults: 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times a day, to be taken orally,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- This is a traditional preparation.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.