Zarthrimin SRPreserving The Freedom Of Movement
Zarthrimin SR is a sustained-release and sodium-free formulation of glucosamine sulphate. One caplet of Zarthrimin SR delivers glucosamine over 12 hours for maximum absorption and concentration in joints. With the convenience of 2 caplets daily, Zarthrimin SR will keep you moving freely. It is suitable for diabetes or individuals who are concerned about their blood sugar levels. Sodium free Suitable for diabetes Sustained-released
60 Caplets: RM88.30
Glucosamine is derived from a natural source of crab and lobster. Glucosamine lays the foundation for supporting the rebuilding of connective tissues around the joint and cartilage. Zarthrimin SR is a sustained-release formulation which ensures constant and gradual release of glucosamine throughout the day.
Each caplet contains:
Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride 684 mg
(Equivalent to 500 mg glucosamine sulphate)
Adults: 1 caplet to be taken orally, 2 times daily, 15 minutes before meal.
The recommended duration for therapy is 3 months, and may be repeated after intervals of 2 months (or according to medical prescription).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The therapeutic effect of glucosamine is only seen after 1 week. Therefore, it is advisable to include an anti-inflammatory drug (in case of severe pains) during the first few days of treatment with glucosamine.
- The administration in patients with severe hepatic or renal insufficiency should be made under medical supervision.
- Safety during pregnancy and lactation cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- Source of glucosamine is derived from seafood.